Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Abraham Lincoln Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Abraham Lincoln Quotes


Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.Abraham Lincoln 

A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me.Abraham Lincoln 

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts.Abraham Lincoln 

With Malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds.Abraham Lincoln 

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.Abraham Lincoln 

Copyright © 2014