Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Consistency Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Consistency Quotes

One isn't necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.
Maya Angelou


Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde


A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


The lawyer's truth is not Truth, but consistency or a consistent expediency.
Henry David Thoreau


Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are dead.
Aldous Huxley


I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and the lows.
Drew Barrymore


I've learned from experience that if you work harder at it, and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work.
Louis C. K.


I have no consistency, except in politics; and that probably arises from my indifference to the subject altogether.
Lord Byron


Trust is built with consistency.
Lincoln Chafee


There's a certain consistency to who I am and what I do, and I think people have finally said, 'Well, you know, I kinda get her now.' I've actually had people say that to me.
Hillary Clinton


Getting an audience is hard. Sustaining an audience is hard. It demands a consistency of thought, of purpose, and of action over a long period of time.
Bruce Springsteen


The hardest thing about skateboarding is consistency: The slightest flick of your foot or gust of wind can send your board flying, so it's really anybody's game out there.
Shaun White


For the novice runner, I'd say to give yourself at least 2 months of consistently running several times a week at a conversational pace before deciding whether you want to stick with it. Consistency is the most important aspect of training at this point.
Frank Shorter


Consistency, madam, is the first of Christian duties.
Charlotte Bronte


Leadership can't be fabricated. If it is fabricated and rehearsed, you can't fool the guys in the locker room. So when you talk about leadership, it comes with performance. Leadership comes with consistency.
Junior Seau


The style of ancient Egyptian art is transcendently clear, something 8-year-olds can recognize in an instant. Its consistency and codification is one of the most epic visual journeys in all art, one that lasts 30 dynasties spread over 3,000 years.
Jerry Saltz


My own image of my work is that I no sooner settle into something than a break occurs. These breaks are always painful and depressing but despite them I see that there's a consistency that holds out, but is hard to define.
Lee Krasner

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014