Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us George Clooney Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

George Clooney Quotes

www.Quotewit.blogspot.com

But I'm kind of comfortable with getting older because it's better than the other option, which is being dead. So I'll take getting older.
George Clooney 



Run for office? No. I've slept with too many women, I've done too many drugs, and I've been to too many parties.
George Clooney  



I'm the flavor of the month.
George Clooney 



I don't like to share my personal life... it wouldn't be personal if I shared it.
George Clooney 



It's incredibly unfair. You don't see a lot of 60-year-old women with 20-year-old men onscreen.
George Clooney 



I love children and I get along with them great. It's just that I believe if you're going to be a parent, there has to be something inside you that says, 'I want a family.' I don't feel that sense of urgency.
George Clooney 



The only failure is not to try.
George Clooney 



It's not about an opening weekend. It's about a career, building a set of films you're proud of. Period.
George Clooney 



I'm certainly the last person to give advice on, well, anything.
George Clooney 



I'm not smart enough and I don't know enough about what's going on.
George Clooney 



You get better as an actor over time if you're growing. Like singers.
George Clooney  



I don't believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It's a mean thing, life.
George Clooney 



After doing One Fine Day and playing a pediatrician on ER, I'll never have kids. I'm going to have a vasectomy.
George Clooney 



I don't care. Charlton Heston is the head of the National Rifle Association. He deserves whatever anyone says about him.
George Clooney  



I just found out about 10 days ago that I must live 300 or 400 yards from Britney Spears... so now I have to move.
George Clooney 



I was in a bar and I said to a friend, 'You know, we've become those 40-year-old guys we used to look at and say, 'Isn't it sad?'
George Clooney 



There's no connection between al-Qaeda and Iraq.
George Clooney 



You never really learn much from hearing yourself talk.
George Clooney 



America can't beat anyone anymore.
George Clooney 



Anyone would be lying if they said they didn't get lonely at times.
George Clooney 



Anytime there's an actual grassroots movement that isn't funded by people trying to create a grassroots movement, I find that interesting.
George Clooney 



Directing is much more satisfying to me than acting.
George Clooney 



Directing is really exciting. In the end, it's more fun to be the painter than the paint.
George Clooney  



Failures are infinitely more instructive than successes.
George Clooney  



For me, the definition of a patriot is someone who is willing to constantly question the government; that's what separates us from other countries.
George Clooney 

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014