Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Positive Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Positive Quotes




Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
Willie Nelson



The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.
Albert Einstein




I do believe we're all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.

Harvey Fierstein



Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
Zig Ziglar




In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
Dalai Lama




If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes.
John Wooden




No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.
Demi Lovato


0 comments:

Copyright © 2014