Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Vintage Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Vintage Quotes

www.Quotewit.blogspot.com
Quotewit.blogspot.com

I'm on an Isabel Marant kick. She does an amazing job of making things that are everyday-wearable but also special and a little bit different. I definitely like that she has a '70s western vibe. There's something that's very fun and vintage in what she's doing.
Jennifer Morrison



I was in a vintage pub rock band called Clover in the 1970s.
Huey Lewis



Basically, I always go to vintage shops rather than going shopping for new clothes.
Karen Gillan


When I'm living in L.A., I'm mainly a jeans, vintage T-shirt and Nike high-tops guy.
Jamie Bamber


They're dressing like in the 50's when they come out to the shows, and many of them have vintage cars.
Wanda Jackson


Fortunately I own a vintage brain, and I am alive and well in the 21st century, still making records, still working at an intense pace and most of all, still having fun doing it.
Tony Visconti


Everything I do is unfabulous. I'm the most normal person. I love walking everywhere and going to hole-in-the-wall places, like nail shops, because they do the best job. And I go to vintage stores rather than high-end boutiques, because I like to dress different from other people.
Ashley Benson


I like a little bit of designer, with a bit of vintage and high street mixed in. I love it when you find those one-off key pieces, which end up becoming investment pieces.
Cara Delevingne


I like to mix it up with vintage '70s stuff and I like to wear a lot of guys' clothes. As far as night stuff, I have my stylist direct me in the right way. We have a vintage glamour, age-appropriate, pretty thing going.
Brittany Snow


My vintage Levi's are my favorite on the show, 'cause they really fit.
Laura Prepon


I like What Goes Around Comes Around for old concert tees. Oh man, I got this 'Sgt. Pepper' cartoon Beatles shirt there; it was, like, $300. I didn't even know how much it cost - I thought it was gonna be, like, $80 at most - till I got to the register and was like, 'Oh mah gawd!' Good Lord. But it's classic vintage rock, you know?
Kid Cudi


I love vintage and I shop vintage a lot because it's just such great value for money.
Lianne La Havas


I like to find those shirts that they only made one of. That's my approach to style. But my vintage T-shirt collection is a little ridiculous.
Josh Henderson


I like vintage dresses that I can just slip on.
Kelsey Chow


I wear everything from hip-hop baggy pants to beautiful Armani dresses. I also like to mix vintage clothing with designer pieces.
Julia Stiles


I have lots of vintage clothes.
Liu Wen


We started seven years ago and finally released our first vintage in March. It's an '07 vintage from Walla Walla, which is my old hometown. It also happens to be a world-class wine region that's just exploding on the scene right now.
Drew Bledsoe


I got a job as soon as I could - 11 or 12. I started babysitting and then I got a part-time job at a pharmacy in England. I just remember loving the feeling of going out and buying my own clothes! I'd go bargain-hunting and get secondhand vintage stuff.
Natasha Bedingfield


There's so many great designers. I'm a little bit of a vintage junkie when it comes to going out. I like to get unique pieces that you won't see everyone wearing, but at the same time I don't like to break the bank. I like to find great vintage pieces that you can hold on to for a long time.
Candice Accola


I have a collection of impractical vintage dresses and jackets. I guess I never grew out of the 'playing dress up' faze. It's actually a bit of a problem.
Candice Accola


I am more vintage than I am high fashion.
Katerina Graham


The kinds of things I like with crystals are the really beautiful costume jewelry, vintage pieces, and they usually have that diamond shape.
Zoe Kravitz


I love vintage, but it's so expensive now.
Alexandra Roach


I always recommend rewiring vintage lighting. It's not a bargain if your house burns down.
Lara Spencer


I'm into classic games like Donkey Kong, and also collect vintage tour t-shirts - everything from Olivia Newton-John to Duran Duran. I've got a Chicago one worth $100.
Michael Rosenbaum


I love hats! I collect vintage ones - I find them at antique shops in Kansas.
Lindsey Wixson


I restore vintage Atari XY arcade video game machines.
Roger Avary


My style is quite clean, vintage, and almost French in a way.
India de Beaufort


I have this vintage Valentino clutch. Ughhh, it's so pretty! Also, I'm not a big fur person, but I'll do a vintage fur every now and then.
Beth Riesgraf


I really like the bohemian look, and I'm a great fan of mixing vintage and modern.
Kierston Wareing

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014