Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes



'I'll be back' always sounded a little girly to me.
Arnold Schwarzenegger




I'm addicted to exercising and I have to do something every day.
Arnold Schwarzenegger





If my life was a movie, no one would believe it.
Arnold Schwarzenegger




Maria is the best reason to come home.
Arnold Schwarzenegger




No matter the nationality, no matter the religion, no matter the ethnic background, America brings out the best in people.
Arnold Schwarzenegger




People should make up their own mind about what they think of me.
Arnold Schwarzenegger




Some information I just keep to myself.
Arnold Schwarzenegger




I believe with all my heart that America remains 'the great idea' that inspires the world. It is a privilege to be born here. It is an honor to become a citizen here. It is a gift to raise your family here, to vote here, and to live here.
Arnold Schwarzenegger




For 20 years, Simon & Schuster asked me, 'Why don't you write your autobiography?'
Arnold Schwarzenegger 




I am a big believer in education, because when I grew up in Austria - when I grew up in Austria I had a great education. I had great teachers.
Arnold Schwarzenegger 




I can promise you that when I go to Sacramento, I will pump up Sacramento.
Arnold Schwarzenegger 




I don't suffer of anything that I've lost.
Arnold Schwarzenegger




I feel good because I believe I have made progress in rebuilding the people's trust in their government.
Arnold Schwarzenegger




I had this child, and it destroyed my family.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
 



I have inhaled, exhaled everything.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
 



I have plenty of money, unlike other Hollywood celebrities or athletes that have not invested well.
Arnold Schwarzenegger 
 



I know a lot of athletes and models are written off as just bodies. I never felt used for my body.
Arnold Schwarzenegger




I made my fair share of mistakes.
Arnold Schwarzenegger




I think Americans are very patriotic.
Arnold Schwarzenegger




I think that people are interested seeing me on the screen.
Arnold Schwarzenegger




I told Warren if he mentions Prop. 13 one more time, he has to do 500 push-ups.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
 



I was striving to be the most muscular man, and it got me into the movies. It got me everything that I have.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
 



I went from being the Terminator to being the governator.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
 



I would never exchange my life with anybody else's.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
 



I'm not looking for sympathy at all.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014