Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Bill Nighy Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Bill Nighy Quotes


quotewit.blogspot.com
quotewit.blogspot.com
In life, if you have an enthusiasm for what they call 'good manners,' sometimes people don't quite believe you. I've had that once or twice before, where they assume you can't be for real.
Bill Nighy 



The way the elderly are treated, and in some cases warehoused and medicated, rather than nurtured and listened to, is distressing.
Bill Nighy  



I'm not a financial expert. The Robin Hood tax seems to me a very simple and beautiful idea. I don't see the problem.
Bill Nighy 



The phenomenon of vampires has always appealed to me. Everyone kind of likes a vampire story because it almost could be true.
Bill Nighy 



One of my great regrets, and I don't have many, is that I spent too long putting people's status and reputation ahead of their more important qualities. I learned far too late in life that a long list of letters after someone's name is no guarantee of compassion, kindness, humour, all the far more relevant stuff.
Bill Nighy 



I speed up past mirrors.
Bill Nighy 



Actors always talk about taking their work home and I always think: 'What are you on? You just turn it off. You are at work and then you go home.'
Bill Nighy 



Emma Watson is adorable in the extreme. She is such a lovely person.
Bill Nighy  



Hunger is almost like something the West does. It's almost like the direct result of the way the West performs.
Bill Nighy 



I did pick up a guitar once, but the strings hurt my fingers so I put it down again.
Bill Nighy 



I don't dislike the process of animation... I find it daunting, but only as much as I find everything daunting.
Bill Nighy 



I don't even own a car.
Bill Nighy 



I don't seem to be able to learn from experience or anything useful. History doesn't help me. Precedents don't inform my experience.
Bill Nighy 



I don't spend a lot of time with anybody.
Bill Nighy 



I don't want to associate myself with any specific group of politicians.
Bill Nighy  



I find it hard to relax around any man who's got the second button on his shirt undone.
Bill Nighy 



I generally do things I'm proud to be in and generally I'm in things people like.
Bill Nighy 



I got briefly mistaken for someone who might be good in bed, which was very, very good.
Bill Nighy 



I guess part of the hit-man appeal is the solitude. Everybody is lured to the idea of the solitary life.
Bill Nighy 



I hardly even leave my own house.
Bill Nighy 



I have a perfectly average skewed perception of myself. We often don't know what we're like.
Bill Nighy 



I have nothing against romanticism. I'm all for it. I'm helpless in the face of romance.
Bill Nighy 



I know really, really famous people who are terrified every time they walk on to a stage.
Bill Nighy 



I like being in kids' movies, and I like being in family movies.
Bill Nighy 



I like sci-fi.
Bill Nighy 

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014