Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Change Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Change Quotes

Selling an electric sports car creates an opportunity to fundamentally change the way America drives.
Elon Musk


Some people don't like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
Elon Musk


When I was in college, I wanted to be involved in things that would change the world.
Elon Musk


Organisations are now confronted with two sources of change: the traditional type that is initiated and managed; and external changes over which no one has control.
Margaret J. Wheatley


I have never met a dog I couldn't help; however, I have met humans who weren't willing to change.
Cesar Millan


Change is growth. For me it has been a very spiritual and musical rebirth.
Lenny Kravitz


You gotta be able to change worlds.
Courtney Love


In one century, we've added 28 years to our average life span - a change so rapid that our brains couldn't possibly have evolved to accommodate it.
Martha Beck


Nothing is more dangerous to men than a sudden change of fortune.
Quintilian


Mastery is great, but even that is not enough. You have to be able to change course without a bead of sweat, or remorse.
Tom Peters


Your race and gender don't change, but you can choose to change your political affiliation at will.
John Podhoretz


I don't think love for technology itself breeds change.
Evgeny Morozov


Politics is repetition. It is not change. Change is something beyond what we call politics. Change is the essence politics is supposed to be the means to bring into being.
Kate Millett


Some say that I should settle down, go slower and not push so hard, so quickly for such transformational change. To them, I say that you misunderstand the size of the problems we face, the strength of the status quo and the urgency of the people's desire for change.
Eliot Spitzer


I am a free lover. I have an inalienable, constitutional and natural right to love whom I may, to love as long or short a period as I can; to change that love every day if I please.
Victoria Woodhull


There's no point in making predictions. It's not worth speculating because nothing is set in stone and things change all the time in football. Today there are opportunities that no one knows if they will come round again in the future.
Cristiano Ronaldo


I like to change. A new lamp, a piece of art, can transform a room.
Madonna Ciccone


I don't think my principles change. I think the way in which you apply those principles to modern society changes.
William Hague


The great growling engine of change - technology.
Alvin Toffler

Many individuals are doing what they can. But real success can only come if there is a change in our societies and in our economics and in our politics.
David Attenborough


My mom's discipline worked out perfectly. I wouldn't change a thing.
will.i.am


Why shouldn't a child look to want to be a political figure, to change our nation, to lead us the right directions?
will.i.am


People resist change; if they like something, then they want you to keep doing it over and over - but I think if you like what a particular band or artist does, then you should want to see what they're going to do next.
Conor Oberst


I think I can change the game.
Venus Williams


It's quite nice to see that I didn't have to change who I was to reach two very different types of people.
Marc Jacobs

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014