Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Communication Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Communication Quotes

I'm interested in the murky areas where there are no clear answers - or sometimes multiple answers. It's here that I try to imagine patterns or codes to make sense of the unknowns that keep us up at night. I'm also interested in the invisible space between people in communication; the space guided by translation and misinterpretation.
Taryn Simon


The first legislation that I produced relating to the Internet was a bill to overturn a restriction inside of the law that prohibited the Internet backbone from being used for anything other than research and scientific and educational communication.
Rick Boucher


My dad was always whistling around the house, and I just thought that's part of communication in my family.
Geert Chatrou


To devise an information processing system capable of getting along on its own - it must handle its own problems of programming, bookkeeping, communication and coordination with its users. It must appear to its users as a single, integrated personality.
Cliff Shaw


It frequently happens that two persons, reasoning right on a mechanical subject, think alike and invent the same thing without any communication with each other.
Oliver Evans

I'm in the role of helping these apes negotiate the human role. I'm just a temporary intermediary in what I think will be eventual communication between the two species.
Sue Savage-Rumbaugh


Art must unquestionably have a social value; that is, as a potential means of communication it must be addressed, and in comprehensible terms, to the understanding of mankind.
Rockwell Kent

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014