Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Courage Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Courage Quotes

The qualities of an exceptional cook are akin to those of a successful tightrope walker: an abiding passion for the task, courage to go out on a limb and an impeccable sense of balance.
Bryan Q. Miller


It's up to the courage of the filmmakers to make art in cinema, not just business. John was rejected by studios, he borrowed money and did movies with his own money. You're either courageous or not. You have to find a way.
Ben Gazzara


I emphasize... that the Harrimans showed great courage and loyalty and confidence in us, because three or four of us were really running the business, the day to day business.
Prescott Bush


I want to encourage our people, to educate our people to have the courage to understand and fight for their rights.
Megawati Sukarnoputri


My big inspiration for hope is the courage that I read about from people from all over the world, or that I see on a daily basis from the kids I get to work with.
Morley

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014