Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Famous Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Famous Quotes



Some of the most famous books are the least worth reading. Their fame was due to their having done something that needed to be doing in their day. The work is done and the virtue of the book has expired.
Moliere


I imagined being a famous writer would be like being like Jane Austen.
J. K. Rowling



After a fellow gets famous it doesn't take long for someone to bob up that used to sit by him in school.
Kin Hubbard


The fame thing is interesting because I never wanted to be famous, and I never dreamt I would be famous.
J. K. Rowling


Forget about being world famous, it's hard enough just getting the automatic doors at the supermarket to acknowledge our existence.
Douglas Coupland


I served the famous professors and scholars, and eventually they learned that the Reverend Moon is superior to them. Even Nobel laureate academics who thought they were at the center of knowledge are as nothing in front of me.
Sun Myung Moon


I love being famous. It's almost like being white.
Chris Rock


Other famous men, those of much talk and few deeds, soon evaporate. Action is the dignity of greatness.
Jose Marti


Any idiot can get laid when they're famous. That's easy. It's getting laid when you're not famous that takes some talent.
Kevin Bacon


Sometimes people offer you plays, they offer you parts, but they only offer it because I'm famous.
Chris Rock


I was never very interested in boys - and there were plenty of them - vying with one another to see how many famous women they would get into the hay.
Bette Davis


I have been very happy, very rich, very beautiful, much adulated, very famous and very unhappy.
Brigitte Bardot


There is a misleading, unwritten rule that states if a quote giving advice comes from someone famous, very old, or Greek, then it must be good advice.
Bo Bennett


I've never sat there and plotted out how I was going to become successful or famous.
Jennifer Aniston


What I've learned is that you really don't need to be a celebrity or have money or have the paparazzi following you around to be famous.
Lady Gaga


We are not interested in cloning the Michael Jordans and the Michael Jacksons of this world. The rich and the famous don't participate in this.
Panayiotis Zavos


Because you know when you first become famous, you start walking a little different because people are staring at you.
Bono


I think the driving thing was curiosity about the universe. That fascinated me. I didn't think anything about being famous or anything like that, I was just interested in the concepts involved.
Clyde Tombaugh


And to me, fame is not a positive thing. The idea of being famous is a lot better than the reality. It's fantastic when you go to premieres and people cheer you, but it's not real. And it's totally not my approach to get my name on a club door just because I can.
Tom Felton


Aristotle was famous for knowing everything. He taught that the brain exists merely to cool the blood and is not involved in the process of thinking. This is true only of certain persons.
Will Cuppy


I'm more interested in being good than being famous.
Annie Leibovitz


Sometimes I think that when people become famous, there's a public perception that they are not human beings any more. They don't have feelings; they don't get hurt; you can act and say as you like about them.
Salman Rushdie


It's interesting because people assume that because I'm famous I know all famous people.
Daniel Radcliffe


I have no interest in Shakespeare and all that British nonsense... I just wanted to get famous and all the rest is hogwash.
Anthony Hopkins


Many incredible artists die before they were famous.
Yoko Ono

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014