Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Home Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Home Quotes

At home I am a nice guy: but I don't want the world to know. Humble people, I've found, don't get very far.
Muhammad Ali



If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
Dale Carnegie



I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself.
Maya Angelou



I've read everything Thomas Wolfe ever wrote; my brother and I memorized whole chapters of 'You Can't Go Home Again' and 'Look Homeward, Angel.'
Maya Angelou




If my world were to cave in tomorrow, I would look back on all the pleasures, excitements and worthwhilenesses I have been lucky enough to have had. Not the sadness, not my miscarriages or my father leaving home, but the joy of everything else. It will have been enough.
Audrey Hepburn




I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can't truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
Zig Ziglar



Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
Dale Carnegie



We should declare war on North Vietnam. We could pave the whole country and put parking strips on it, and still be home by Christmas.
Ronald Reagan


It's silly talking about how many years we will have to spend in the jungles of Vietnam when we could pave the whole country and put parking stripes on it and still be home by Christmas.
Ronald Reagan



Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!
Charles Dickens




An artist has no home in Europe except in Paris.
Friedrich Nietzsche




Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.
Bo Bennett



Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who'll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you're in the wrong house, that's what it means.
Henny Youngman





Say there's a white kid who lives in a nice home, goes to an all-white school, and is pretty much having everything handed to him on a platter - for him to pick up a rap tape is incredible to me, because what that's saying is that he's living a fantasy life of rebellion.
Eminem



Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.
Twyla Tharp



When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home.
Tecumseh



The only foes that threaten America are the enemies at home, and these are ignorance, superstition and incompetence.
Elbert Hubbard



I didn't have nothin' going for me... school, home... until I found something I loved, which was music, and that changed everything.
Eminem



The great advantage of a hotel is that it is a refuge from home life.
George Bernard Shaw




My home is in Heaven. I'm just traveling through this world.
Billy Graham





A girl phoned me the other day and said... 'Come on over, there's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home.
Rodney Dangerfield




I dislike feeling at home when I am abroad.
George Bernard Shaw



Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired.
Mae West



America cannot continue to lead the family of nations around the world if we suffer the collapse of the family here at home.
Mitt Romney



Being a child at home alone in the summer is a high-risk occupation. If you call your mother at work thirteen times an hour, she can hurt you.
Erma Bombeck

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014