Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Hope Quote |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Hope Quote


Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein



We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
Martin Luther King, Jr.



My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.
Maya Angelou



None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
Dalai Lama



I hope to stand firm enough to not go backward, and yet not go forward fast enough to wreck the country's cause.
Abraham Lincoln



Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
Joseph Addison

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014