Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Imagination Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Imagination Quotes















Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Albert Einstein

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.
Albert Einstein



I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation and is but a reflection of human frailty.
Albert Einstein



I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
Dr. Seuss




Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?
Sun Tzu




Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.
Edgar Allan Poe




You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
Mark Twain

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014