Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Jim Carrey Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Jim Carrey Quotes

Jim Carrey  Quotes

 
I really want to love somebody. I do. I just don't know if it's possible forever and ever.

Jim Carrey 




I know this sounds strange, but as a kid, I was really shy. Painfully shy. The turning point was freshman year, when I was the biggest geek alive. No one, I mean no one, even talked to me.
Jim Carrey 




Originality is really important.
Jim Carrey 




I want to be the greatest actor that ever lived, frankly. I'd love that. But I don't need to be. I just want to be here. That's it.
Jim Carrey 




Maybe other people will try to limit me but I don't limit myself.
Jim Carrey  




A lot of good love can happen in ten years.
Jim Carrey  




I think I could go away tomorrow. I've already accomplished something. It's such a selfish business that sometimes I get sick of myself.
Jim Carrey  




Ya know what I do almost every day? I wash. Personal hygiene is part of the package with me.
Jim Carrey 




I don't make it in regular channels, and that's okay for me.
Jim Carrey 




I used to draw a lot. If my mother would ask me to do something else, I'd have a hairy conniption. I'd just go crazy.
Jim Carrey 




I'm a hard guy to live with. I'm like a caged animal. I'm up all night walking around the living room. It's hard for me to come down from what I do.
Jim Carrey 




It's nice to finally get scripts offered to me that aren't the ones Tom Hanks wipes his butt with.
Jim Carrey  




Life is an ordeal, albeit an exciting one, but I wouldn't trade it for the good old days of poverty and obscurity.
Jim Carrey  




There was a time when people said, 'Jim, if you keep on making faces, your face will freeze like that.' Now they just say, 'Pay him!'
Jim Carrey 




That's the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they'd be like, 'Yeah, big deal. I'd eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you're pulling down.'
Jim Carrey 




Green Eggs and Ham was the story of my life. I wouldn't eat a thing when I was a kid, but Dr. Seuss inspired me to try cauliflower!
Jim Carrey  




I don't care if people think I am an overactor, as long as they enjoy what I do. People who think that would call Van Gogh an overpainter.
Jim Carrey 





I'm the first to admit this whole salary thing is getting out of control. In the final analysis, it's still about the work.
Jim Carrey 




I've never been one to sit back and go, 'I'd better do what the audience wants me to do, because I don't want to lose them.'
Jim Carrey  





If I had never ventured beyond being a stand-up comic, then I would be sitting in my house today working on my Leonardo DiCaprio impression.
Jim Carrey  




Morgan Freeman is so class. He's so cool. He's so scary.
Jim Carrey 





My dad was like a stage mother he always pushed me to do what I wanted.
Jim Carrey 





My life is not unlike Truman's. I can't go anywhere.
Jim Carrey 





My report card always said, 'Jim finishes first and then disrupts the other students'.
Jim Carrey 





We had problems like all families but we had a lot of love. I was extremely loved. We always felt we had each other.
Jim Carrey

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014