Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Medical Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Medical Quotes


I'm not feeling very well - I need a doctor immediately. Ring the nearest golf course.
Groucho Marx


A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running.
Groucho Marx


Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
Erma Bombeck


They certainly give very strange names to diseases.
Plato


Medicine is my lawful wife and literature my mistress; when I get tired of one, I spend the night with the other.
Anton Chekhov


Getting out of the hospital is a lot like resigning from a book club. You're not out of it until the computer says you're out of it.
Erma Bombeck


When I was born I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother.
Rodney Dangerfield


Doctors will have more lives to answer for in the next world than even we generals.
Napoleon Bonaparte

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014