Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Paul Rudd Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Paul Rudd Quotes

Paul Rudd Quotes

Nothing is ever cut-and-dried. There's anguish behind everything.

Paul Rudd 



At my core, I'm a Midwesterner.
Paul Rudd



I can, and do, walk the street. No one bothers me or anything, because most people wouldn't know who I am.
Paul Rudd 



I don't consider myself a comedian because I don't really concern myself too much with jokes.
Paul Rudd 



I think there's something great and generic about goldfish. They're everybody's first pet.
Paul Rudd 



I'm sure that my wanting to be an actor had to do with a need for approval.
Paul Rudd 



It's insane but it's a great insane.
Paul Rudd 



My parents were married my whole life until my father passed away a few years ago.
Paul Rudd 



Theater is the most enriching and thrilling thing to do as an actor.
Paul Rudd 



Willie Nelson is the perfect person, it seems to me, to think about. Because something tells me that he operates on his own frequency.
Paul Rudd 



There's a very specific thing you can do to get in magazines. I'm much happier to just show up and do the job. I haven't taken the active approach to making myself a star. I haven't been in a blockbuster.
Paul Rudd

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014