Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Sport Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Sport Quotes


I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

Michael Jordan



Golf is a good walk spoiled.
Mark Twain

It's good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling.
Mark Twain

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Muhammad Ali

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Hunter S. Thompson

Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.
Michael Jordan

Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you.
Satchel Paige

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi 

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014