Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Valentine's Day Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Valentine's Day Quotes

www.Quotewit.blogspot.com


For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
Judy Garland



If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
A. A. Milne



Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.
Thomas Merton



If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.
Maya Angelou



A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
Rupert Brooke



If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
Michel de Montaigne



All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
Charles M. Schulz



I know of only one duty, and that is to love.
Albert Camus



The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.
Blaise Pascal



When you love someone all your saved up wishes start coming out.
Elizabeth Bowen



Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.
Lord Byron



The best smell in the world is that man that you love.
Jennifer Aniston



A friendship that like love is warm; A love like friendship, steady.
Thomas Moore



I'll love you, dear, I'll love you till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street.
W. H. Auden



I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.
Emma Goldman



You are always new, the last of your kisses was ever the sweetest.
John Keats



A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.
Frank Morgan



Love shall be our token; love be yours and love be mine.
Christina Rossetti



The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.
Margaret Atwood



Where there is great love, there are always wishes.
Willa Cather

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014