Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Wallet Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Wallet Quotes


He that displays too often his wife and his wallet is in danger of having both of them borrowed.
Benjamin Franklin



Ah, yes, divorce... from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet.
Robin Williams


My father carries around the picture of the kid who came with his wallet.
Rodney Dangerfield


I just don't want to die alone, that's all. That's not too much to ask for, is it It would be nice to have someone care about me, for who I am, not about my wallet.
Richard Pryor


I was walking down fifth avenue today and I found a wallet, and I was gonna keep it, rather than return it, but I thought: well, if I lost a hundred and fifty dollars, how would I feel? And I realized I would want to be taught a lesson.
Emo Philips


The rules have changed. True power is held by the person who possesses the largest bookshelf, not gun cabinet or wallet.
Anthony J. D'Angelo


Riding a bicycle is about getting back to basics. It's good for the waistline and it's good for the wallet, is what I'm saying.
Phil Keoghan


I don't want to be a thief of my own wallet.
Johan Cruijff


It seems to be a law in American life that whatever enriches us anywhere except in the wallet inevitably becomes uneconomic.
Russell Baker


I don't put cash in my Louis Vuitton wallet. I have it thrown around my bag - jut a whole bunch of hundreds, maybe $5,000.
Nicki Minaj


A workday lunch that lasts as long as a transcontinental flight is an impossibility for all but the most pliant and footloose of food tourists. To get in the game, you need a thick wallet, an adventurous palate, and a whole lot of time.
Graydon Carter


The way to a woman's heart is through your wallet.
Frank Dane


A bad investment is going for quantity over quality. If you're trying to be careful with your wallet, especially with the economy right now, you have to choose staple pieces.
Christian Siriano


I carry a small sheet of paper in my wallet that has written on it the names of people whose opinions of me matter. To be on that list, you have to love me for my strengths and struggles.
Brene Brown


Individually the poor are not too tempting to thieves, for obvious reasons. Mug a banker and you might score a wallet containing a month's rent. Mug a janitor and you will be lucky to get away with bus fare to flee the crime scene.
Barbara Ehrenreich


As much as the Pulitzer is the hallmark of journalism, I think what I love the most is when somebody says they took my column and it's in their wallet. I have had people open their wallet and show me a corner of a column.
Regina Brett


Even if you have nothing in your wallet, nothing can keep you from having a great summer. You can listen to crickets sing you to sleep, trace the Big Dipper, breathe in the stars, run through a sprinkler, host a cartwheel contest in the front yard.
Regina Brett


Most men, no matter how well or badly dressed, carry overstuffed, beat up wallets that should have been replaced years ago. Why is that? Every time I see a guy take out a wallet anywhere, it looks like a piece of old melted chocolate cake-with strings.
Jonathan Carroll


You'll reach into your wallet to brandish a photograph of a new puppy, and a friend will say, 'Oh, no - not pictures.'
Caroline Knapp


Are you motivated? Are you coherent? Is your intention aligned? Are your feet, tongue, heart and wallet congruent? That intention shines through.
Peter Guber


We say here that if you fall down in the United States, the ambulance man must feel for your wallet before he feels for your pulse.
George Galloway



Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you're being had.
Michael Crichton


One can understand a person by the way he removes his wallet and puts his hand to take out money.
Boman Irani


For me, the international expansion of eBay was the best idea. We are now in 35 countries, and have a huge global network. The second best one was the acquisition of PayPal - the wallet on eBay.
Meg Whitman


It's so funny, because when I was growing up in a small town in New Hampshire, I was obsessed with Leonardo DiCaprio - from the 'Growing Pains'/'What's Eating Gilbert Grape' era, because he was superhot - and I carried a laminated photo of him in my wallet and said he was my boyfriend. But no one believed me.
Eliza Coupe


I want young people to be able to buy into what I design. When I was young, I wanted to buy designer brands even if all I could afford was the cheapest wallet, the cheapest pen, the cheapest T-shirt because I wanted to be a part of it.
Nicola Formichetti


I don't use a wallet. My money is just free-flowing in my bag.
Christa B. Allen


I don't carry a wallet. I keep my cards in my pocket and cash in my boots.
Jackson Rathbone


Scott Hall is a great wrestler, a better friend, but more than anything a very caring human being. Scott never passed a homeless person or someone in need without opening his wallet. This is a guy that has the first two nickels he ever made.
Kevin Nash



There was a time in L.A. when I drove to 7-Eleven to go grocery shopping, and I locked my keys in my car, which wasn't insured. My wallet was in there, and I couldn't call AAA, because I only had $7 in my bank account. It was one of those moments where I was like, 'O.K., I literally have nothing right now.'
Whitney Cummings

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014