Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Will Ferrell Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Will Ferrell Quotes

Will Ferrell Quotes

I have only been funny about seventy four per cent of the time. Yes I think that is right. Seventy-four per cent of the time.

Will Ferrell 



I've never been a conceited person or cocky, never felt boastful, but I always had a sense of self-worth; I always had a real sense of myself.
Will Ferrell



James Caan told me at the end of filming 'Elf' that he had been waiting through the whole film for me to be funny - and I never was.
Will Ferrell 



It's very easy for me to play silly, but to reveal something closer to you, that's so much harder.
Will Ferrell



Saturday Night Live is such a comedy boot camp in a way, because you get to work with so many different people who come in to host the show and you get thrown into so many situations and learn how to think on your feet, so filmmaking actually feels slow, in a good way.
Will Ferrell



Anyone who does anything creative is always gonna want to change.
Will Ferrell



Aren't we all striving to be overpaid for what we do?
Will Ferrell



By the time I was ready for college, I didn't know what I wanted to do. I think I secretly wanted a show business career, but I was suppressing it.
Will Ferrell 



Enjoy the little fun things - like taking your kids to school - before they're all grown up.
Will Ferrell 



Happens I am very political. I have deep political instincts.
Will Ferrell 



I don't really have aspirations to be Tom Hanks.
Will Ferrell 



I grew up in an entertainment family, and so I saw how susceptible you are to the ups and downs of this business.
Will Ferrell



I guess ultimately a lot of comedians just wanna be taken seriously.
Will Ferrell



I know the nature of comedy, and you never know what will happen with the next movie or whether people will find it funny.
Will Ferrell



I left home to go to college, and then I moved back home. I moved back for three years from 21 to 24.
Will Ferrell



I live by 'Earnin' and burnin'.' Meaning, I like to make money and spend it before I even have it. That's the way I live my life.
Will Ferrell



I love playing the macho guy who looks like an idiot.
Will Ferrell 

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014