Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Gym Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Gym Quotes

www.Quotewit.blogspot.com


I couldn't get as big as a bodybuilder. I tried to put on as much weight in the right places as I could. My weightlifting was impressive for me, but not for some of the guys I see down at the gym.
Ralph Fiennes



If any of you have seen my shows, you know that I don't skimp on them and the same is true for the gym. We spend what it takes to make a globally first-class gym.
Madonna Ciccone



If it wasn't for my trainer - who comes looking for me three times a week before 7 A.M. - I wouldn't get my butt out of bed and into the gym. There are many mornings when I think about faking a sprained ankle, but I just put it out of my head and make myself go.
Sherri Shepherd




My mom passed away at 41 from diabetes. And I'm 42, thank you. I didn't want to do that to my son. So any time I was at the gym, that thing that helped me do that last squat was my son calling some other woman mommy. And that would just give me that extra oomph to do that last squat. I want to be around for him.
Sherri Shepherd



I try to do an hour of cardio on the days that I have off, and then I'll do 30 to 45 minutes on show days. That's the first thing I do when I wake up, I have breakfast and then I'll hit the gym.
Travis Barker



With fitness, I do Bikrams hot yoga. The gym that I have in my building is amazing. I love to do cardio and weights there.
Shay Mitchell



Some people like going to the pub; I enjoy going to the gym.
Frank Bruno



My coach, Liang Chow, had one rule while I was training for the 2008 Olympics: no skiing. I could do anything I wanted outside the gym, he said, except ski.
Shawn Johnson



When I was younger, my coach, Liang Chow, made all the decisions. I would go to the gym for practice, do exactly what Chow told me to do, go home, come back and start all over again. If Chow told me to do 50 squat jumps, I did 50 squat jumps.
Shawn Johnson



A typical practice consists of practicing every event for about an hour. A lot of people assume I have private coaching, but I work out with 13 other girls at the gym!
Shawn Johnson



I go to this gym full of stunt men. There aren't any TVs or treadmills there. This is a spit-and-sawdust kind of place. It has a lot of great training aids - trampolines and bags and every weapon ever invented to do harm to a human being. If you want to know how to throw a knife, it's great.
Jason Statham



I just loved being in the gym. It was tough at times. Sometimes I wanted to quit, but I'm glad I stuck with it.
Kevin Durant



I do sport at the gym a few times a week, but I hate it. Work is my only remedy. I feel so twisted and horrible in the morning, but then I go to the office and I start feeling better. Work is my Tylenol. Extra-strength.
Alber Elbaz



I used to dance for seventeen years -classical ballet, which was very disciplined. I like yoga and Pilates, but I don't have the discipline to go to the gym.
Penelope Cruz



My thing about going to the gym is that I leave my bracelets on, and I put on my makeup the way I would do it in real life, and I wear cute clothes, because if I don't feel good when I leave the house, then I'm not motivated to do it. I need to like how I look while I'm doing it.
Taylor Momsen



To be really honest, I don't love the gym.
Anna Torv



With Aerobic Strip Tease, you can do it at home - it makes it easier for women that don't want to go to the gym.
Carmen Electra

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014