Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Selfish Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Selfish Quotes

www.Quotewit.blogspot.com

What about feeling sorry for those who pay the taxes? Those who are people that no one feels sorry for. They are asked to give and give until they have no more to give. And when they say 'enough,' they are called selfish.
Rush Limbaugh



The real evil with which we have to contend is not the physical evil of the Famine, but the moral evil of the selfish, perverse and turbulent character of the people.
Charles Trevelyan



Yet, while producing increasingly selfish people, the mantra of the Left, and therefore of the universities and the media, has been for generations that capitalism and the free market, not the welfare state, produces selfish people.
Dennis Prager



In Europe first and now in America, elected men have taken it upon themselves to indebt their people to create an atmosphere of dependency. And why? For their own selfish need to increase their own personal power.
Pope Francis



I didn't do this for other people; I did this for me. I fought for this right for me - does that sound selfish?
Jack Kevorkian



It's hard to get people to overcome the thought that they have to take care of themselves first. It's hard to get players to give in to the group and become selfless as opposed to selfish.
Isaiah Thomas



I would not be a good mother. I mean, I love being an aunt to my niece and nephew. And I used to want to, like, adopt 10 kids - because I had friends who were adopted, and I thought that was the coolest thing, to be chosen. But again, my job is too selfish.
Kelly Clarkson



Racing is a very selfish, self-centred, self-glorifying thing. My wife's life for 14 years was centered around me. It was all about me. It was all for my ego.
Greg LeMond



What a cage is to the wild beast, law is to the selfish man.
Herbert Spencer



I find that the crazy narcissists, the selfish loons are often the most fun to be around, weirdly.
Paul Giamatti



We're often ashamed of asking for so much help because it seems selfish or petty or narcissistic, but I think, if there's a God - and I believe there is - that God is there to help. That's what God's job is.
Anne Lamott



I would be a billionaire if I was looking to be a selfish boss. That's not me.
Alfred North Whitehead



The truth is, I think we are a self-less society, not a selfish society. Because we're so busy now.
Phil McGraw



The existing principle of selfish interest and competition has been carried to its extreme point; and, in its progress, has isolated the heart of man, blunted the edge of his finest sensibilities, and annihilated all his most generous impulses and sympathies.
Francis Wright



My hunch is that people often affiliate with causes online for selfish and narcissistic purposes. Sometimes, it may be as simple as trying to impress their online friends, and once you have fashioned that identity, there is very little reason to actually do anything else.
Evgeny Morozov



California is a queer place in a way, it has turned its back on the world, and looks into the void Pacific. It is absolutely selfish, very empty, but not false, and at least, not full of false effort.
D. H. Lawrence



I was kind of a selfish child, who always wanted things his way, and I've kind of taken that over into my relationship with the world.
Alan Moore

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014