Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Abraham Lincoln Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.Abraham Lincoln 



We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.Abraham Lincoln 

Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right. Abraham Lincoln

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it.Abraham Lincoln 

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.Abraham Lincoln 

Copyright © 2014