Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Oxygen Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Oxygen Quotes

quoteit.blogspot.com
quotewit.blogspot.com

I just learned how to scuba dive. I'd been scared to rely on one little air hose for oxygen, but swimming with all those fish is exhilarating.
Cheryl Hines



The marathon is all about energy management. I had planned to run it like a track race with strategic surges to blow up my competitors by putting them into oxygen debt, so that is the way I prepared.
Frank Shorter



We'd have to suck away at oxygen canisters between songs just so that we could keep playing.
Michael Hutchence



Hyperbole was to Lyndon Johnson what oxygen is to life.
Bill Moyers



Democrats who see virtue in the estate tax are doing the equivalent of aborting future enterprises. They deprive businesses of oxygen with their support for capital gains taxes and disregard for contracts.
Amity Shlaes


I am not a Ph.D. in economics or a doctorate in literature that I can afford to take my singing lightly. Even if I sing a jingle, I take it as seriously as oxygen.
Kailash Kher


On planes I always cry. Something about altitude, the lack of oxygen and the bad movies. I cried over a St. Bernard movie once on a plane. That was really embarrassing.
Michael Stipe


Russell James asked me to shoot underwater. He tied my feet under the water. I don't know how many feet - maybe five, six meters. He tied me underwater and I had no air. Somebody had a tube, and they were giving me some oxygen, but I couldn't really see anything. Everything was blurry. I'm waiting for the oxygen - that was the craziest thing.
Alessandra Ambrosio


He's so ugly he should have to wear an oxygen mask.
Mickey Rivers


God is a spirit. A spirit is as much matter as oxygen or hydrogen.
Orson Pratt



On my job I end up jumping out of planes. Last week I got in an 18-wheeler and drove down a runway onto a skid track. The week before that they put me in a car and sunk me to the bottom of a lake to see if I could escape without an oxygen tank.
Rick Mercer



Freedom is the oxygen without which science cannot breathe.
David Sarnoff



Eventually it just got really crazy. Less and less oxygen in the apartment.
Eric San



It's important for me to go back into the ghetto, where I'm from. I still get my oxygen from there. I don't live in the ghetto anymore, but every time I go back, I'm still seeing the same things that I lived.
Jimmy Cliff



Having spent 10 years studying emerging markets, I know that you have patterns repeated over and over again. A bubble is like a fire which needs oxygen to continue... when you see there is no oxygen, things change.
Nouriel Roubini



I have no ego investment in being on the air. I don't knock others for whom that kind of attention is like oxygen, but I don't miss anything about it.
Hugh Downs


Many years ago it was taught that plants and animals were composed of different materials: plants, of a chemical substance of three elements,- carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen; animals of one of four elements, nitrogen being added to the other three.
Asa Gray


I explained I wanted to descend as quickly as possible to camp IV in order to warm myself and gather a supply of hot drink and oxygen in the event I might need to go back up the mountain to assist descending climbers.
Anatoli Boukreev


I said to Scott that the ascent seemed to be going slowly and that I was concerned descending climbers could possibly run out of oxygen before their return to camp IV.
Anatoli Boukreev



I think that people ran out of oxygen and don't really know what happened up there, maybe some of them just made things up because they weren't sure what had happened.
Anatoli Boukreev



Now that we have a democracy and you can go back and the airport air is not laden with evil any more, you can actually breathe oxygen when you land in Johannesburg.
Janet Suzman


When you're on a long running series, you reach a very rarefied, high oxygen area and after a while to keep a show on the air they have to make some very drastic changes.
Joan Van Ark


I want truth. I'm crying out to hear it. I need it like oxygen.
Matt Roper


I'll never retire. I'm just using up somebody else's oxygen if I retire.
Sam Phillips


We found out the Gemini spacesuit was, well, oxygen was flowing to keep me cool as well as to breathe, and it wasn't good enough. My visor got fogged.
Gene Cernan


In the course of my stay there, I also showed how one could analyse the experimental kinetic curves for the reaction of haemoglobin with carbon dioxide or oxygen by simulations in the computer, and so fit the rate constants.
Aaron Klug


I'm developing a physiological theory of growth and oxygen requirement. If it's well-understood how fish require oxygen to grow, then we can understand how to deal with the impact of global warming.
Daniel Pauly


Among the notable things about fire is that it also requires oxygen to burn - exactly like its enemy, life. Thereby are life and flames so often compared.
Otto Weininger


I love having debates with people when they are debates but some people, you just can't. Some people shouldn't be given the oxygen.
Russell T Davies


The beach is definitely where I feel most at home. It's my oxygen. I forget how much I need it sometimes when I'm away working.
Behati Prinsloo

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014