Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Lance Armstrong Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Lance Armstrong Quotes



I've committed to surfing the rest of my life.
Lance Armstrong 

It's tough to be a 15- or 16-year-old athlete competing around the country. There's tension, there's media. I had no idea what I was getting into.
Lance Armstrong 

Marathons are hard because of the physical pain, the pounding on the muscles, joints, tendons.
Lance Armstrong 

Portland, Oregon won't build a mile of road without a mile of bike path. You can commute there, even with that weather, all the time.
Lance Armstrong 

For whatever reason, maybe it's because of my story, but people associate Livestrong with exercise and physical fitness, health and lifestyle choices like that.
Lance Armstrong 

Obviously, I come from one background, and the people that design fitness equipment have been doing it for years and years, and they know what works and doesn't work.

Lance Armstrong 

Copyright © 2014