Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Muhammad Ali Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Muhammad Ali Quotes


Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
Muhammad Ali 



I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'
Muhammad Ali 



I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
Muhammad Ali 



I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.
Muhammad Ali 



He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
Muhammad Ali 



I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.
Muhammad Ali 

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014