Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Food Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Food Quotes


I want my food dead. Not sick, not dying, dead.
Oscar Wilde

You can tell alot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans.
Ronald Reagan

It's difficult to believe that people are still starving in this country because food isn't available.
Ronald Reagan

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
Yogi Berra
 

Beware the hobby that eats.
Benjamin Franklin

There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

Animals are my friends... and I don't eat my friends.
George Bernard Shaw

It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.
Kurt Cobain
 

Statistics show that of those who contract the habit of eating, very few survive.
George Bernard Shaw

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014