Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Francis of Assisi Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Francis of Assisi Quotes


Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
Francis of Assisi 


Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words.
Francis of Assisi 


For it is in giving that we receive.
Francis of Assisi 
  

If God can work through me, he can work through anyone.
Francis of Assisi 


If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men.
Francis of Assisi  


I have been all things unholy. If God can work through me, he can work through anyone.
Francis of Assisi 


Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Francis of Assisi  

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014