Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Try Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Try Quotes


I think we all suffer from guilt at some point in our lives, but for the most part I never really regret, and I try to always remain positive. Yes, I think that those issues are very interesting to play in a character, and they're prominent issues in life, and I think people can relate to them.
Channing Tatum



Believe in yourself and try not to take anything personally.
Chris Kattan



I'll probably pursue doing more movies, but not horror or movies with killers in them. I'll try to stick to happy movies. I want to act and direct like Jodie Foster. I admire her because she went to college and she's still doing the same thing.
Lindsay Lohan


The philosopher ought never to try to avoid the duty of making up his mind.
Mortimer Adler


He had a lot of talent, but didn't have much dedication, wasn't organized, didn't know how to learn, didn't know how to comprehend what he was doing, didn't try to learn how to get better.
Jack Nicklaus


I've slipped on occasion into the realm of irresponsible invective, but I try to avoid it and generally recant when I fall short. Because name-calling does nothing to improve understanding or move the political debate forward.
Mark McKinnon


I can always grow a little bit, and try to do something different. So I'm always looking for what's out there - the potential.
Robert Duvall


I wish I were brave, although I try. I work too hard and don't play enough. Too much work ethic, not enough 'fun'.
Danielle Steel


Companions, in misery and worse, that is what we all are, and to try to change this substantially avails us nothing.
Franz Liszt


There was a French singer, Francoise Hardy - I used to look at her pictures and try to dress like her.
Carly Simon


I try to give both my heroes and villains an emotional dimensionality which provides the motivation for their actions.
Sidney Sheldon


Because, in opera, I have to sing for people that are very far from me, instead of, when I sing a song, I try to imagine to sing like in an ear of a child.
Andrea Bocelli


Naturally, women are drawn to a man who understands the subtlety of emotions, and they know I'm a passionate man. But the reason I try to keep myself in shape is so I can sing better, not to look good.
Andrea Bocelli


I don't have an extraordinary degree of self-confidence, but I know the gift I have been given from God and I try to share it with as many people as possible. Having a great voice is not a merit. I don't think it is a merit.
Andrea Bocelli


I try to find some time for my horses. I began when I was a child, because I was born and grew up in a little village. And many people ride the horses. So, it was a big - it has been a big passion for me.
Andrea Bocelli


I don't have an extraordinary degree of self-confidence, but I know the gift I have been given from God, and I try to share it with as many people as possible.
Andrea Bocelli


Too many people just eat to consume calories. Try dining for a change.
John Walters


If you try to go beyond your interests just for the sake of pretensions or wealth, your art becomes less legitimate.
Vincent D'Onofrio


You are going to be what you put in your body, so I try to teach that to my kids, and the kids around me.
Emeril Lagasse


I'm sick to death of famous people standing up and using their celebrity to promote a cause. If I see a particular need, I do try to help. But there's a lot that can be achieved by putting a check in the right place and shutting up about it.
Russell Crowe


I used to try to draw my girlfriends. I think one of the most romantic things that anybody can do is draw a portrait of the person you love.
Nick Carter


The painting has a life of its own. I try to let it come through.
Jackson Pollock


I have had some great successes and great failures. I think every entrepreneur has. I try to learn from all of them.
Kevin O'Leary


Instead of getting hard ourselves and trying to compete, women should try and give their best qualities to men - bring them softness, teach them how to cry.
Joan Baez


I try not to hit a swing volley and run back. So my swing volley is kind of that transition to the net. It's been one of my favorite shots ever since I was young.
Maria Sharapova


I am not a person who tries on in the stores. It drives me crazy. So I buy and take back if I don't like something. I really don't enjoy being in the dressing room. I rather just try it on in my house.
Jessica Simpson


Yeah, I try to be the best example I can be for young girls just as far as my person goes - just to uphold a good image.
Miranda Lambert


Onstage, I don't want to be thinking about my outfit, I want to think about what I'm doing, so I'll try to dress as comfortably as possible.
Miranda Lambert


I try not to get too ahead of myself. I try to be happy where I am.
Miranda Lambert



I try not to do scenes a certain way, because then I become conscious of it, and it dosen't come off as realistic. I try to make it so that I'm not really aware of what I'm doing.
Kirsten Dunst

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014