Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Email Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Email Quotes

www.Quotewit.blogspot.com


It is hard to check five email inboxes, three voice mail systems, or five blogs that you are tracking.
David Rose



Think about spam filters; if email didn't come from someone that someone you know knows, that's an important signal, and one we could embed in the environment; we just don't. I just want the world to be filtered through my social graph.
Clay Shirky



One look at an email can rob you of 15 minutes of focus. One call on your cell phone, one tweet, one instant message can destroy your schedule, forcing you to move meetings, or blow off really important things, like love, and friendship.
Jacqueline Leo



I've had more than 12,000 emails from the United States. It's not easy in the United States to find out the email address of a British parliamentarian.
George Galloway



The dynamic with social is you tend not to have products with 30% market share. It's all or nothing. Email works because we have open standards that let you communicate across any email client.
Aaron Levie



Well I'm a longtime AOL subscriber and I love the whole thing. I'm an email junkie and I love the internet, though 7th Heaven doesn't give me much free time to surf these days.
Stephen Collins



I literally have over a thousand emails in my inbox that need to be returned. I'm sure all of my friends and certain family members are like, 'Oh, look who got nominated for an Emmy and doesn't want to write me an email back!' I need a good few hours to just sit and get on the phone.
Max Greenfield



More and more, job listings are exclusively available online and as technology evolves nearly every occupation now requires a basic level of digital literacy with web navigation, email access and participation in social media.
Michael K. Powell



When I get up, the first thing I do is open up Gmail and check my personal email.
James G. Stavridis



Know when to email vs. when to meet. Logistics are best handled over a non-immediate communication channel like email or Asana tasks. Detailed status meetings will suck the life out of your day.
Justin Rosenstein



When topics are complex and meaty, don't create a never-ending email thread. It's amazing how much time people waste composing and reading carefully-worded essays, when a 5 minute in-person chat would resolve the whole thing.
Justin Rosenstein



People who supported Obama felt like they formed a relationship, that they were being spoken to. The way that campaign worked and the way he's worked during his first term is to make people feel like he's grasping their hand, whether it's by tweeting or email, moments after an event, sometimes during an event. It makes people relate to him.
James Spader



I like the idea of separation of services. ISPs provide a pipe. Other vendors provide security. Other vendors provide email. When one party controls all the services, it's a 'synergy' for the company, but rarely for the consumer.
David Ulevitch



I've never sent an email in my life. My kids laugh. I often hand the phone to them and say, 'Can you text this message to somebody.' I don't even have a computer on my desk.
Sebastian Coe



I'm totally not a blogger. Sometimes I don't even check my email. I know I should.
Grace Park



When you're connected to the ocean, you really don't think about what's going on with your email or texts or any of that. You're just a lot more liberated.
Leven Rambin



Once I got married, I started working from an office. I found that having somewhere to go that isn't my house is mentally helpful: 'This is the place where I answer email and write blog posts,' and 'over there is the place where I do the dishes.'
Randall Munroe

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014