Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Keanu Reeves Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Keanu Reeves Quotes

Keanu Reeves Quotes



Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things.

Keanu Reeves 



Grief changes shape, but it never ends.
Keanu Reeves 



The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.
Keanu Reeves



When the people you love are gone, you're alone.
Keanu Reeves 



I try not to think about my life. I have no life. I need therapy.
Keanu Reeves 



Kissing someone is pretty intimate, actually very intimate, and your heart always kind of skips a beat before you do that.
Keanu Reeves 



I believe in love at first sight. You want that connection, and then you want some problems.
Keanu Reeves 



I'm sorry my existence is not very noble or sublime.
Keanu Reeves 



Energy can't be created or destroyed, and energy flows. It must be in a direction, with some kind of internal, emotive, spiritual direction. It must have some effect somewhere.
Keanu Reeves 



Here comes 40. I'm feeling my age and I've ordered the Ferrari. I'm going to get the whole mid-life crisis package.
Keanu Reeves 



I am not handsome or sexy. Of course, it's not like I am hopeless.
Keanu Reeves



It's fun to be hopelessly in love. It's dangerous, but it's fun.
Keanu Reeves 



Mortality is very different when you're 20 to when you're 50.
Keanu Reeves



But, you know, it's still a drag to get your picture taken when you're eating a sandwich. It's a downer.
Keanu Reeves 



I'm a meathead. I can't help it, man. You've got smart people and you've got dumb people.
Keanu Reeves



On a good night, I get underwear, bras, and hotel-room keys thrown onstage... You start to think that you're Tom Jones.
Keanu Reeves 



But I did 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.' They made a cereal out of it, so once you've had a cereal, it doesn't get much more surreal than that. Surreal cereal.
Keanu Reeves 

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014