Privacy Policy | Submit Quotation | Contact Us | About Us Performance Quotes |Quotewit | Free Quote Collection Website | Read, Submit and Share

Performance Quotes


I would love to do a live show with dancers and fashion and scenic elements - definitely bring my love of the theater to a concert-style performance.
Adam Lambert



Performance stands out like a ton of diamonds. Nonperformance can always be explained away.
Harold S. Geneen



Performance is your reality. Forget everything else.
Harold S. Geneen


The Imperial German Government will not expect the Government of the United States to omit any word or any act necessary to the performance of its sacred duty of maintaining the rights of the United States and its citizens and of safeguarding their free exercise and enjoyment.
William Jennings Bryan


Every time I've had a bad performance at an event, I've come back more determined and focused.
Shaun White


The adrenaline of a live performance is unlike anything in film or theater. I can see why it's so addictive.
Gwyneth Paltrow


New York State is upside down and backwards; high taxes and low performance. The New York State government was at one time a national model. Now, unfortunately, it's a national disgrace. Sometimes, the corruption in Albany could even make Boss Tweed blush.
Andrew Cuomo


I miss horribly those couple of hours before the performance when you get into the theater and you see people.
Mikhail Baryshnikov


If you have stage fright, it never goes away. But then I wonder: is the key to that magical performance because of the fear?
Stevie Nicks


I'm not a photographer, so I didn't get into F-stops or ND filters or background, foreground, cross-light, all that stuff. But I was interested in the camera and the lenses. That's the world that I'm moving in, in terms of acting and giving a performance.
Keanu Reeves


The mall tour was right off of my second record, before it came out. It was very different. I did an acoustic performance every day in a different mall! One interesting thing I remember is playing 'My Happy Ending' a lot, and that song was so new that I remember getting emotional.
Avril Lavigne


The value of old age depends upon the person who reaches it. To some men of early performance it is useless. To others, who are late to develop, it just enables them to finish the job.
Thomas Hardy


In the days when corporate downsizing was all the rage, Wall Street took a lot of flak for judging companies too harshly and setting the bar for corporate performance so high that executives felt their only option was to slash payrolls.
James Surowiecki


One of the things I love about music is live performance.
Yo-Yo Ma


I offer my performance as prayer for someone I've worked with as an actor or someone who has died. The image that comes into my head as I walk to the stage, I offer that performance up for that person.
Liam Neeson


The necessity to constantly turn in an excellent performance, to be absolutely wedded to this dedication and this ideal means that as a child you're going to pay for it personally.
Twyla Tharp


I think it's healthy for a person to be nervous. It means you care - that you work hard and want to give a great performance. You just have to channel that nervous energy into the show.
Beyonce Knowles


A screen actor is compensated in the knowledge that millions will see his performance at one time, where only hundreds will see it on the stage.
Bela Lugosi


When you're recording to analog tape, it captures performance and you can't necessarily manipulate that in different ways. It is what it is.
Dave Grohl


Live performance really terrifies me. I haven't done it, really, in years. I think that's why I retired from my brief career in stand-up.
Mindy Kaling


The No Child Left Behind Act will be one of President Bush's enduring legacies. And it was engineered and inaugurated with a truly bipartisan coalition in Congress. Accountability, standards, and truly measuring student performance just makes sense. The only real debate about the law was and is whether or not it was adequately funded.
Mark McKinnon


I always wanted, and still aspire, to be something more than just one thing, just one performance.
Kevin Bacon


To boast of a performance which I cannot beat is merely stupid vanity. And if I can beat it that means there is nothing special about it. What has passed is already finished with. What I find more interesting is what is still to come.
Emil Zatopek


I have learned from my experiences in this industry that there is absolutely no way to control people's opinions on your performance in your movie. You go out there, promote your film and hope people like the work you did.
Leonardo DiCaprio


I was frustrated as a child when I had to use a vacuum. It had a screaming noise and the smell of stale dog and a lack of performance.
James Dyson


I don't attribute an actor's great success to their own individual performance when it's something as collaborative as a movie.
Jesse Eisenberg


What I really like seeing from the stage is people having their own moments, when people are doing some performance of their own.
Florence Welch


I'm a performance artist first; I'm a recording artist second.
Erykah Badu


I love a long bath. I love anything creative. I love decorating. I even love just flipping through magazines and vegging out for a while. But I'm also one of those people who loves to work, so I'll sing, dance, work on my next performance, or write whomever it may be about a new idea.
Jennifer Lopez


Any parent who tells their kids that they can't attend a school play or go to a soccer match because they have to work is kidding themselves. It's OK to miss a game or two or a performance here and there, but it's not all right to miss the majority of them.
Simon Sinek

0 comments:

Copyright © 2014